10. Are you as anxiously awaiting the release of the new Star Wars movie as I am?
9. How about you and I go make some of my dreams come true?
8. Hey, what's this?....you gave me a lousy C-plus?
7. Your house looks nice. /precarious
6. Don't you think George W. Bush is the best President ever?
5. Shouldn't it be enough that I like you??? It's not like anyone else does.
4. I had flowers for you, but I got hungry.
3. So I hear your into the weird, stalker type.
2. Hey, if we skip math, that won't be the only period you'll miss.
Whatever you do, DON'T quoth The Raven ever more...
1. Hey, babe, fruit party, my house, Saturday. Bring your melons!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angelina Joelie
Beauty


1 comments:
Waddup wid dem ya perv quotes?!?!?! LOL
Watermelons.....LMBO
Post a Comment
You can do Whatever You like...I Said You Can Do Whatever You Like... Stacks On My Thrown On Ice!!!!